If the item was shipped, the Buyer may file a complaint regarding the order of their item within 48 hours from the date on which the Buyer has received the relevant item, by completing the relevant dispute form on our website.
If upon the claim and request, this was accepted by the seller, the buyer will bear the responsibility of sending back the item to the seller and provide proof of postage of the item to the address of the sellers. The buyer will then be reimbursed within 15 days.
If the item was given to the buyer through the use of the meet-up feature, it is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the product and its quality before providing the PIN code to the seller, which will confirm the sale and prevent them from filling any future claim later on.
By law, Sellers must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information that the Seller has provided to the Buyer, and that match any samples or models that the Seller has shown to the Buyer (unless the Seller has made the Buyer aware of any differences).
If an item does not conform with the requirements outlined in Rewear Terms & Conditions, the Buyer must follow the complaints and cancellations procedure set out above. The following remedies will be available to the Buyer:
- Beginning on the day that the Buyer receives the item(s), the Buyer has 48 hours to reject them and to receive a full refund
Please note that Buyers will not be eligible to claim under Clause 16 of Rewear Terms & Conditions in the following circumstances:
- the Seller informed the Buyer of any fault(s), damage, or other problems with the item(s) before the Buyer purchases them and it is because of that/those same issue(s) that the Buyer subsequently wishes to return them;
- The buyer gave the PIN code to the seller during or after meeting up, therefore agreeing to the confirmation of the sale;
- the Buyer has purchased the item(s) for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to the Seller and the problem has resulted from the Buyer’s use of the item(s) for that purpose; or
- the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse, or intentional or careless damage.
Do you have a specific inquiry related to the buyer's protection? Please submit a request here.