We are happy that you are considering selling your past purchases on Rewear. To check if your fashion pieces are in line with our guidelines, here are the products than you can sell on Rewear:
You may sell all your pre-loved fashion garments in good condition, whether they come from H&M or other fashion brands. We accept womenswear, menswear and kidswear.
Here is a list of the products you cannot sell on Rewear:
- Any other product than fashion garments
- Face masks
- Hair accessories
- Counterfeit or non-genuine items
- Items created by the seller or significantly altered from the form in which they were originally purchased
- Items that have not been acquired legally
- Wholesale items
- items with imagery or meaning that may be offensive to any individuals or communities
This list is non exhaustive and we reserve the right to remove items that are not mentioned above but violate our guidelines or endanger our customer’s safety. Please see our Terms & Conditions, which you agree to by creating a Rewear account, for more details.
Do you have a specific inquiry related to our guidelines? Please submit a request here.