We require at least two images of your item to list on Rewear, but you can add up to twelve images in total. The more pictures you upload, the more likely you are to sell your product so we encourage you to upload as many as you can.
- Upload pictures in JPEG or PNG format and of at least 800p x 800p.
- Upload a first picture that shows the front of the item in full. This should be flat, taken from above and with a light background. Rewear will be retouching the first image to create a premium visual experience.
- Upload other pictures showing the side, back, tag (clearly showing the name of the brand), plus any additional design details (logo, stitching…) and defects or signs of wear mentioned in the description.
- If you include pictures of yourself or a person wearing the item, please make sure the individual is not recognizable
In addition to these requirements, here are some tips to improve the quality of your pictures and attractiveness of your listing:
- Highlight your product with a natural lighting.
- Choose a light background for your pictures, for example white, light grey, wood.
- Keep your camera straight and try to have all pictures in the same orientation.
- Pay attention to detail by ensuring that the garment is neatly presented.
- Avoid including mannequins, clothing rails or other background distractions.
- Avoid window or glass reflections in imagery; images should never feel cluttered.
- Include outfit shots: this shows the variation of styling options. Please note that we do not encourage styled shots for kids & baby garments.
Do you have a specific inquiry related to an item upload? Please submit a request here.